MARGA Online Training - Open E-Learning Program
General Management within 3 weeks
The newly developed "MARGA Online Training" is an open e-learning program. You can register individuals, who we will divide into teams for the business simulation competition.
The participants train comprehensive management know-how and learn to think and act in a entrepreneurial manner.
Within three succinct weeks, the program offers a sophisticated combination of guided online modules as well as individual learning and virtual teamwork. Experienced MARGA trainers run several group sessions and support the participants during their self-directed teamwork.
Learning by Doing
This program makes use of the classic MARGA General Management Business Simulation. Within teams the participants steer their own virtual company with all its diverse divisions and functions through a dynamic competition which is close to reality. They develop competitive strategies and turn them into operational decisions.
An efficient controlling tool guarantees transparency and delivers all information needed for we--founded decisions. The overall target is to increase the company value, masured by the Economic Value Added (EVA).
MARGA makes management tangible!
- make real entrepreneurial decisions
- implement strategic decisions in operational procedures
- get to know the cooperation between all functional areas in the entire interrelationship of the business
- manage company procedures and see them presented in the accounting system
- align their own range of products and services to the requirements of the customer
- learn how to use information from controlling for well-founded decision making
- transfer the principles of value-orientated management into specific actions
- organize themselves as a team and enter the competition against other teams
For three weeks, the participants take part in web conferences on Tuesdays and Thursdays at predetermined times. These are carried out by experienced MARGA experts. The webinars on several management topics relating to the content in the business simulation are recorded and can also be called up at a later date.
Between these modules, the participants work together in virtual teamwork and make decisions for their business simulation company by the next submission deadline. A web-based final with comprehensive feedback and an award ceremony rounds off the program.
Benefits of MARGA
- Distance learning expert since 1971
- Complex business simulation which is close to reality
- Intensive and personal tutoring
- Economic currentness through the cooperation with the publishing group "Handeslblatt"
- Business School niveau through the cooperation with ESMT Berlin
The Online Training at a glance
Participants: Young Professional, Experts and managers with and without managerial background
When: April 21 - May 7, 2020 or May 26 - June 11, 2020
Effort: Approx. ten hours per week, high flexibility in planning
Duration: Three weeks
Special offer: 960 € per person; Every fifth person of one company participates free of charge.
MARGA Online Training
April 21 - May 7, 2020
May 26 - June 11, 2020
Additional dates for open programs will follow.
The price for the participation in the open "MARGA Online Training" is 960 Euro plus VAT per person.
Every fifth person of a company participates free of charge.
Inhouse Online Training
We also offer customized Online Trainings for your employees! Please contact us for a non-binding offer.
Take part in our webinar on April 2, 2020 and learn more about our online programs.
Tel.: +49 2235 406 364
Dr. Sandra Wagner