MARGA Management Training: online business game seminar
Train management know-how and business skills in four weeks
We offer the "MARGA Management Training" as an open e-learning program based on a business simulation. The participants train comprehensive management know-how and learn to think and act in a entrepreneurial manner.
Within four succinct weeks, the program offers a sophisticated combination of webinars as well as individual learning and virtual teamwork. Experienced MARGA trainers run several group sessions and support the participants during their self-directed teamwork.
Learning by Doing
Within teams the participants steer their own virtual company with all its diverse divisions and functions through a dynamic competition which is close to reality. They develop competitive strategies and make decisions in the fiel of marketing, production, human resources and finance over several game periods.
The goal is to increase the the company value. An efficent conrtolling secures transparency and provides detailed information for the next business game periods. The participants experience the effects of their decisions at first hand and develop a feeling for economic interrelationships. MARGA tutors support the participants intensively throughout the program on questions of content and organization.
- make real entrepreneurial decisions
- implement strategic decisions in operational procedures
- get to know the cooperation between all functional areas in the entire interrelationship of the business
- manage company procedures and see them presented in the accounting system
- align their own range of products and services to the requirements of the customer
- learn how to use information from controlling for well-founded decision making
- transfer the principles of value-orientated management into specific actions
- organize themselves as a team and enter the competition against other teams
The program at a glance
Target Group: young professionals, experts and managers with and without managerial background
Format: business game based e-Learning program
Language: English & German
Format: e-learning program based on a business game
Next start date: May 24, 2022
Effort: approx. seven hours per week, high flexibility in planning
Duration: four weeks
Price: 1,960 € per person; every fifth person of one company participates free of charge
Learning contents: management know-how, business administration skills, business decision-making skills & teamwork
Tutoring: content-related tutoring and subject-related webinars or lectures by experienced experts with a background in business studies
Online Course "Financial Basics": included in the program as a theoretical foundation for internal and external accountingRegister now!
In an half-hour online warm-up the participants receive initial basic information and an introduction to the "Online Course Financial Basics" about two weeks before the start of the program.
For four weeks, the participants take part in web conferences on Tuesdays at predetermined times. These are carried out by experienced MARGA experts. The webinars on several management topics relating to the content in the business simulation are recorded and can also be called up at a later date.
Between these modules, the participants work together in virtual teamwork and make decisions for their business simulation company by the next submission deadline. A web-based final with a transfer workshop, comprehensive feedback and an award ceremony rounds off the program.
MARGA Online Training
May 24 - June 21, 2022
November 08 - December 06, 2022
The price for the open online business game seminar is 1,960 Euro plus VAT per person.
Every fifth person of a company participates free of charge.
Your contact person at MARGA
Dr. Sandra Wagner
Benefits of the online format
- Location independence: No travel time
- High time independence: Flexibility through asynchronous learning
- On the job training: little downtime at the workplace
- Unrestricted tutoring: Our MARGA experts provide support at any time during the self-directed online phases for content-related and organizational questions
- Sustainable learning effect: Application of what has been learned over several weeks
The MARGA business game
MARGA - the market game
The MARGA Online Training is a great example of learning by doing. Through this program, we have learnt the importance of strategy thinking in business. MARGA provided us the chance to simulate how different approaches can influence the success of business
Participating team of Heraeus