Change Management - Customized simulations
If the focus is on Change Management, we have the possibility to integrate many different influencing factors of change processes into the simulation. The teams themselves control the changes in the simulation. This shift in perspective encourages affected employees to actively get involved. Thus, the employees turn into the driving force of your changes.
- Surrounding conditions: New technologies, economic and political development
- Competitive situation: New market participants, new markets, new products, price and cost pressure
- Pressure to change from financial point of view
- Time: Timing and coordination of measurements, time pressure by unexpected changes
- Personalities and team: Personal treatment with changes and stress, impact on the team and the target, characteristic traits of the team members