Management seminar with business simulation for engineers and scientists
Are you also faced with business questions in your everyday work time and again? Would you like to understand important terms from controlling and be able to use them correctly?
Train entrepreneurial thinking and acting in a practical manner
The three-day in-class seminar MARGA Compact conveys basic business knowledge for employees in all disciplines with and without prior business knowledge. In the seminar, experts and managers learn terms from corporate management and align them into the overall context.
Experts from all branches without managerial background, e.g. engineers, scientists, lawyers.
The seminar offers both, short lectures regarding management topics and the practical implementation of the learning contents in the business simulation. In the dynamic market environment of the business simulation, the participants manage a virtual company with all its divisions and functional areas within small teams. They take an overall perspective and experience entrepreneurship live.
- Managerial basics
- Development and implementation of competitive strategies
- Controlling: Results-oriented cost management
- Annual reports: Reading and analyzing financial statements
- Value-based management
After the seminar you will be able to
- communicate better with controllers and business people
- understand managerial coherences
- interprete and allocate terms and performance figures from controlling
- assess investments and projects economically
- make competent decisions and thus contribute to the company's success
Our benefits for you:
- Systematic transfer of knowledge which is easy to understand
- Direct implementation of the learning contents within the complex business simulation which is close to reality
- Practical experiece: You train management skills based on concrete decision-making situations
- The competition between the virtual companies arouses emotions and provides long-lasting learning effects
- Expert speakers lead practical lectures and discussions
- Experienced trainers support the team work and give direct feedback
"With MARGA, we have found a training that conveys economic and managerial coherences to our engineers in a particularly practical way. Our team is thrilled and I am convinced that I have chosen a sustainable training method."
Michaele Voigt, Senior HR Manager, Lumileds Germany GmbH
Boost your career!
Score with managerial decision-making competence and sow the seeds for your future career steps!
Next seminar date:
MARGA Compact Seminar
May 11 - 13, 2020
The price for the open seminar "MARGA Compact" is 1,960 Euro plus VAT per person.
The price includes the participation fee and the seminar material as well as lunch and drinks during all seminar days.
Every fifth person of a company participates free of charge.
Early bird bonus:
All participants who are registered for the Compact Seminar (May 11-13, 2020) until March 15, 2020 will get free access to the Online Course "Financial Basics" for individual preparation for the seminar.
Tel.: +49 2235 406 364
Dr. Sandra Wagner