ESMT Berlin provides scholarship among finalists of the MARGA Online Competition
The selected applicant for the scholarship can expect a challenging management program with a tuition value of € 3,900 from the Top Business School with current content, best practice presentations, workshops, top-class speakers and the chance to strengthen their own network.
The program addresses Executives concerned with initiating, accompanying, managing, or leading change initiatives.
The key topics of the program are:
- Understanding the need for change and the challenges accompanying it
- Archetypes and dynamics of change processes
- Why change initiatives fail
- Factors of successful change
- Dealing with resistance
- Influencing others to change
- Individual preferences in change interactions
- Understanding and leading technical and adaptive change
- Frameworks and tools for understanding and leading change
Information and contact:
For further information regarding the program visit https://execed.esmt.berlin/open-programs/leadership-and-social-responsibility/understanding-and-leading-change or directly contact Verena Ackels.
Business Development Manager, Executive Education
Tel: +49 30 21231-8053
Since 1971 the MARGA Online Competition takes place each year and is an initiative of MARGA Business Simulations, ESMT Berlin and the publishing group 'Handelsblatt'.