ESMT Berlin provides scholarship among finalists of the MARGA Online Competition
The selected applicant for the scholarship can expect a challenging management program with a tuition value of € 3,900 from the Top Business School with current content, best practice presentations, workshops, top-class speakers and the chance to strengthen their own network.
The program addresses Executives concerned with initiating, accompanying, managing, or leading change initiatives.
The key topics of the program are:
- Understanding the need for change and the challenges accompanying it
- Archetypes and dynamics of change processes
- Major reasons for change failure
- Factors of successful change
- Dealing with reluctance and resistance to change
- Influencing others to change
- Individual preferences in change interactions
- Understanding and leading technical and adaptive change
- Frameworks and tools for understanding and leading change
Special times require special measures – and fast. ESMT advocates for quality virtual leadership during and after the pandemic. For experienced leaders we offer a full scholarship at the Leadership Bootcamp.
Information and contact:
For further information regarding the program visit https://execed.esmt.berlin/open-programs/leadership-and-social-responsibility/change-clinic or directly contact Beatrix Becker.
Business Development Manager
Tel: +49 30 21231-6205