Compact Seminar provides managerial decision-making competency to engineers and scientists
In addition to specific expert knowledge and soft skills, economic success requires managerial know-how in all functional areas of a company. This applies in particular to experts without a business background, e.g. engineers and scientists.
In our management seminar with business simulation, we enhance the decision-making competences of your experts and project managers.
Train entrepreneurial thinking and acting in a practical manner
The three-day in-class seminar MARGA Compact conveys basic business knowledge for employees in all disciplines with and without prior business knowledge. In the seminar, experts and managers learn terms from corporate management and align them into the overall context.
Your target is our target: The transfer of newly gained learnings into the everyday work. Because only those who have learned entrepreneurial thinking and acting contribute actively to the company's success.
Experts from all branches without managerial background, e.g. engineers, scientists, lawyers.
The seminar offers both, short lectures regarding management topics and the practical implementation of the learning contents in the business simulation. In the dynamic market environment of the business simulation, the participants manage a virtual company with all functional areas within small teams. They take an overall perspective and experience entrepreneurship live.
- Managerial basics
- Development and implementation of competitive strategies
- Controlling: Results-oriented cost management
- Annual reports: Reading and analyzing financial statements
- Value-based management
The seminar enables the participants to
- communicate better with controllers and business people
- understand managerial coherences
- interprete and allocate terms and performance figures from controlling
- assess investments and projects economically
- make competent decisions and thus contribute to the company's success
- Systematic transfer of knowledge which is easy to understand
- Direct implementation of the learning contents within the complex business simulation which is close to reality
- Practical experiece: You train management skills based on concrete decision-making situations
- The competition between the virtual companies arouses emotions and provides long-lasting learning effects
- Expert speakers lead practical lectures
- Experienced trainers support the team work and give direct feedback
"With MARGA, we have found a training that conveys economic and managerial coherences to our engineers in a particularly practical way. Our team is thrilled and I am convinced that I have chosen a sustainable training method."
Michaele Voigt, Senior HR Manager, Lumileds Germany GmbH
MARGA Compact Seminar
Nhe next seminar will take place in 2021. The seminar date will be published soon.
The price for the open seminar "MARGA Compact" is 1,960 Euro plus VAT per person.
The price includes the participation fee and the seminar material as well as lunch and drinks during all seminar days.
Every fifth person of a company participates free of charge.
Early bird bonus
All participants who are registered for the Compact Seminar (December 8-10, 2020) until September 30, 2020 will get free access to the Online Course "Financial Basics" for individual preparation for the seminar.
Special HR conditions:
We offer employees from the HR department a one-time 50% discount on the regular participation fee. Try it out for yourself and convince yourself that the Compact Seminar will help your target group to more decision-making competency!
Tel.: +49 2235 406 364
Dr. Sandra Wagner